The error below was encountered after finishing up with a user’s Google Apps E-mail configuration.
As of x64 bit System, gsync.dll is located in “C:\Program Files\Google\Google Apps Sync” which need to be added to the path variable in the ‘system environment variables’ setting.
1) Right-click “My Computer” and choose properties
2) Click the “Advanced” tab
3) Click “Environment Variables”
4) In the lower box, double-click “Path” variable
5) For the variable value, leave what’s there, but at the end of the line add the following (the semi-colon at the beginning is supposed to be there):
“;C:\Program Files\Google\Google Apps Sync”
6) Click “OK” until all of dialog are closed
7) Open Outlook