Outlook 2010 is crashed and given below error while starting up
when checking event viewer we found that there is a problem with mso.dll module.
Log Name: Application
Source: Application Error
Date: 7/17/2014 8:36:23 AM
Event ID: 1000
Task Category: (100)
Faulting application name: outlook.exe, version: 15.0.4631.1000, time stamp: 0x5396abaf
Faulting module name: mso.dll, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x53acd069
Exception code: 0xc0000602
Fault offset: 0x0117a507
Faulting process id: 0x4afc
Faulting application start time: 0x01cfa1815ac37e8e
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\root\office15\outlook.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Office15\mso.dll
Report Id: f5e5f364-0dae-11e4-85e7-48d224f7b4f4
1. Navigate to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\office14\
2. Move the mso.dll file out of the folder. Placing it on the Desktop is a good spot.
3. Outlook should run the installer. Let it restore parts of Outlook.
4. If a message appears about msores.dll .try to do step 1,2 again to let outlook repair itself.
5. If a message appears about a plugin failing, select Yes to disable it.
These steps have fixed Outlook 2010 a few times for me and hopefully they help you too